Effective date: October 19, 2018
Effective date: October 19, 2018
Bonneville Communications Corporation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the famifi.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
User. User is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data. We collect the following Personal Data from you:
• Email Address
• Phone Number
Usage Data. We may also collect Usage Data. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
• Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
We collect and use your Personal Data for the purpose of conducting our business and pursuing our legitimate interests, including for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, newsletters, special offers, promotional materials and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that may otherwise be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send to you or by contacting us as described below.
We only process your Personal Data when the processing is in our legitimate interest and it’s not overrriden by your rights.
We also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that your Personal Data will be stored and processed in the United States.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend our rights or property
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Disclosure to other Third Parties (our Service Providers). We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and support our business, including, for example, companies that provide us with technical support and assistance concerning this website, our suppliers, and other third parties who facilitate delivery of the products or services you have purchased, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We implement appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Data we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. You may file a complaint by contacting your local data protection authority in the EEA
California Residents. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, you may contact us as described below.
We may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdWords. Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: email@example.com; or at 55 West 300 North, Suite 700, Salt Lake City, Utah 84118.