Avoid a beach meltdown with these 5 simple hacks
Your trip to the beach is about to become even better!
The beach is a magical place we all love, but even this dreamlike destination has its drawbacks. Sand, stinging jellyfish and trying to keep track of your kids are just a few of the challenges we all face.
Here are five simple hacks that will help you have an incredible time and avoid a beach meltdown.
1. Bring some baking soda in case of jellyfish stings
2. Use baby powder to brush off stuck-on sand
3. Carry all your gear in a wagon to free your hands
4. Bring an inflatable kiddie pool to keep your little ones cool and safe
5. Use a mesh bag to avoid bringing sand home with you