21 things nobody tells you about being a parent
You've just gotta laugh.
Here is to all the wonderful things about parenthood.
1. Sometimes you just try to help the best you can
2. You suddenly know the most bizarre things
3. Panic attacks strike often
4. Sometimes you just have to ..
5. Some dreams are really far-fetched
6. You’ll be a bit envious
7. You shouldn’t own anything nice for a while
8. You might get high blood pressure
9. Things are not always as they seem
10. Great logic just flows through you
11. You do what ya gotta do
12. You sometimes employ your own tactics
13. You’ll have a long list of hilariousness
14. Sometimes good intentions are just that: good intentions
15. You do try to teach good principles; but sometimes it backfires
16. You just forget some things
17. You really could be raising geniuses … you’ll just never know
18. Everything acquires new uses
19. You follow directions for your own well-being
20. You learn to be real quick
21. Sometimes you just can’t