If you love books, you probably also love displaying your books on shelves, like a trophy case of adventures you’ve been on (because that’s totally what they are). Who doesn’t love a fun book nook? Or a super creative book display?
Check out these swoon-worthy book shelves.
1. So. Many. Books
2. Book nook for the toddlers
3. It’s a book frame!
4. Something about this tree is so thrilling
5. Hardly a better use of a piano than this (OK, maybe playing one. Softly. So I can read).
6. The window. The pillows. The books!
7. Cozy reading space
8. Reading is more than just a pipe dream
9. The view is perfect to stare at while you think about what you just read
10. Perfectly placed reading lamp
11. Lots of window seats with a view
12. Pick a tree to fit your book style
13. This is wacky. It feels straight out of Wonderland
14. Who says you can’t put rectangles in circles?
15. It’s so pretty!
16. Who needs a mantle when you can have more bookshelves?
17. Bookshelf as an archway? Why not?
18. Just give me a home library already
19. OK. This is perfect. Books and a bubble bath (just don’t let the books bathe with you!)
When you own a lot of books, you need an awesome way to display them. Which of these is your favorite? Or do you have a different way?