Tall, average, and short. People come in all shapes and sizes, but for short people, there are some complications tall people will never understand.
If you’re short, chances are you’ve met each of these scenarios.
1. Heels are like stilts for non-clowns
2. Chairs are too high, pants too long and washing clothes is dangerous
3. No one takes you seriously when you’re mad and pint-sized
4. Oh well. At least there’s a bingo game to play
5. But really, this could also be a bonus
6. Or maybe it’s time to seek new friends
7. Just because we may be kid-size doesn’t mean we’re kids
8. When you have to run to keep up with your friends
9. At least you’ll always look younger
10. Please hand it to me because how else can I get it?
11. It’s either that or the kiddie pool
12. And pray the shelf is secure so you don’t fall
13. Your pants look like built-in leg warmers
15. Every bit counts!
16. As if you didn’t already know
We may not be tall, but at least there are step stools, high-heeled shoes and tall friends around to help. Did we miss any? What are some of your short person problems?