Did you grow up in a big family? Or do you have a gaggle of your own children? We love our big families and most of what that entails, but there are some parts that are too crazy to not laugh at. Besides, it’s a lot more rewarding to laugh than to sit and cry about it, right?
Can you relate to these posts about #BigFamilyProblems?
1. Sometimes I’m surprised all these strangers can count so high. Lol
2. Or they think they misunderstood you
3. Does that mean you’re still busted? Or?
4. When there are a few bathrooms in the house, but you still have to wait
5. The random Q & A sessions from complete stranger
6. Digging in couch cushions could be a health code violation
7. It’s dangerous to get behind on laundry in a big family
8. When you’re certain you’re only blood related, nothing else
9. When you fill your cart with groceries knowing it’ll only last a week
10. Your food order is so big, you should probably go inside, but you’d rather contain the chaos
11. Early bird gets the hot water
12. Not only do you run out of water, but now you gotta wash all those dishes
13. You’re not sure if all the dirty clothes belong to your family, or if some extras have moved in
14. So tempting to switch to all paper products
15. Shopping for fun isn’t in the budget
What’s your big family problem? We should all focus on the positive, but there’s nothing wrong with laughing through the hard stuff.