Kindness doesn’t cost a thing, is contagious and can make two people feel better instantly—the person giving and the person receiving the kindness.
Why spend time and energy gossiping, complaining, being negative or hurting others when you can be kind and make a difference in the world?
Check out these fifteen thoughts on kindness.
1. Kindness can be understood in any language.
2. But you may regret doing something unkind.
3. Spread kindness like wildflowers.
4. Kindness is immeasurable.
5. Always use your power for good.
6. Kindness is super easy and free. No excuses.
7. Kindness is always possible.
8. If we were all the same, it’d be boring. Be kind regardless.
9. Always try to see others through gentle eyes.
10. Be kind, and be wise.
11. It’s more important to be kind.
12. Lift others with kindness.
13. Why? Just because.
14. Let your kindness be the ripple.
15. Kindness is beauty.
If you want to make others happy, be kind. If you want more love in the world, be kind. If you want to inspire hope, be kind. Kindness is free, give it freely.